Multiple Replies to a forum topic ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Recently i got an alert from another forum for multiple replies, they wanted us to keep our replies to the point and not to resort to multiple replies.  It would be treated as spamming the forum.  This was primarily done because of huge base of members in Team Bhp.  DOES Indiblogger forsee running out of bandwith, a clarification in this regard would be helpful to members who are creating multiple threads and carry out multiple replies.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

As you can see in Kirti's thread there is a serious discussion about thisSmile.

If your Reply is related to the topic then its alright but if it unrelated and you are just Talking then it is spammingUndecided

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Pooja, Kirti's thread is related to topic but i am referring to multiple replies.  i am awaiting response from Indiblogger technical team on this subject matter.  It is related to bandwith concerns.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
keeping this in min I can suggest that Indi can remove old expired threads. like old Indi rank threads or simple doubts which were solved n closed immediately. I am sure there are multiple threads of this stature on the forum n removing it can help clear bandwidth right?
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

What about those 280+ threads which have no replies?SurprisedWhy are they still there?Undecided

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

If Indiblogger technical team start deleting threads than we can fight a total change in structure of ranking.  I hope the team Indi takes a quick decision and inform us accordingly.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No deleting my threads, please Undecided

LockSign in to reply to this thread