Too many requests for guest post: Is it a bad omen?

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
12 years ago

Hi folks,

We all love to have guest posts on our blog, don't we? Specially if it a tech-blog. My tech-blog has gained (it seems) lots of fame in recent time and I am flodded with gues-post requests.

The problem is, these poeple are, as they say, free-lance writer who want to provide me with articles and in return want 1-2 link back to some sites (theirs or their client's). In most of the case, almost all, these sites are well ranked and have good reputation.

Initially, I was excited about it. But now after so many offers (in really short span of time), I am forced to think whether or not accepting theses offers is good for my blog's reputation and quality.

Any other blogger there with similar experience? Should I or shouldn't I accpet these offers?

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I believe you should not welcome guest posts from TOM **** & HARRY since it will spoil the reputation of your blog.  Take for example Arti she has been providing guest post from known bloggers in her domain of travel, which enhances the quality of the blog for her and as well as the guest.

LockSign in to reply to this thread