Goodbye Deep Thought, hello HAL 9001

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

As our present IndiServer (aka Deep Thought) has complained several times that there are too many of you, and that he rarely gets a moment's rest after IndiTalk arrived, we've decided that he needs to retire and go fishing.

So over the next two days, you may find that IndiBlogger is intermittently inaccessible while we pack our bags and move over to a younger, stronger and less temperamental server (aka HAL 9001).

See you all on the other side everyone, and wish you all a very happy new year! Smile

1-20
21-24
Replies 1 to 20 of 24 Descending
Pranab Chatterjee
Pranab Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Do not understand any of the tech jargon. But I am sure its gonna be good! :P

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

wow nice :) ^__^ 

thats why indiblogger was inaccessible at night :) no problemo :)

happy new year to you aswell :)

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

yeah Sankar, Inditeam works better in the darkness, with a peg in hand ;)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Looking forward to it! Just make sure you people do it fast and dont be inaccessible for long... We are not a very patient bunch of folks here Laughing All the Best! Smile

Thanks for the wishes and Happy New Year to the entire IndiTeam as well! Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

All the Best, for whatever that means !!!!!

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have run into the fishing picture already Smile. Good luck to you all of us (indibloggers).

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Oh ! That why I found indi in the "Forbidden" category ... "Thou shalt not browse" types a few days back. Anyway I believe the change is for good :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Are even servers given names?!! Innocent

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nice upgrading by team Indiblogger, in fact a light or indication for members online too will be useful tool Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

We're on the new server now. Smile

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

AWESOME :D

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

cool :D \m/

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I am unable to access Indiblogger from my mobile phone. Opera Mini 5 and Opera 6.5 browser. Writing this from opera 3 browser, the formatting is awry... Inditalk too is inaccessible. It still shows the fishing message in the other two browsers. Please rectify ASAP.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I am unable to acess Indi from Android too, in both default Android browser, and also Opera. same fishing message.

Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

I haven't been able to access Indi through android for QUITE some time. :( it's giving me the 'forbidden' message.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
This change is for good, but with what I am seeing, mobile users have issues with this. It normally does not have to do anything with the server movement but I am not sure @DS, @LEO, @Antara. Congrats to IndiTeam on pulling this mamoth task. Migration is a pain always, and these are some of the side effects. So chill, and wait for the IndiTeam to resolve this at the earlist.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Indiblogger now opens in the mobile but it is still stuck in the ICE AGE!! The topics on the forum still are as they were before you shifted servers. Inditalk is down too, still showing under maintainence...
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Indiblogger now opens in the mobile but it is still stuck in the ICE AGE!! The topics on the forum still are as they were before you shifted servers. Inditalk is down too, still showing under maintainence...
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Er, same here folks Tongue out Indi-mobile version still frozen solid in the DeepThought era Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
RENIEeeeee.... Please, do something,.... FAST!!
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OK. Works from Android web-browser.. but not on Opera Mini for me. I've already cleared Opera History, Cache, cookies etc.. and tried. Still no dice, RR and co.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Sounds exciting. Never really explored Inditalk as yet. Hope it will be compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows mobile platforms... 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes, yes!!! Deep thought is very much active in Opera! Someone HELP to send it to a place of no return!! Innocent

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Is Renie listening??

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Am listening... but it doesn't make any sense, especially now that the DNS servers have had time to propogate! Frown This could be ISP specific, as it's fine on any mobile device I've checked.... Folks who are still seeing Deep Thought, could you tell me what ISP you're using? And are you on GPRS, 3G or Wifi?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

its vodafone gprs... Sony Ericsson C 510... Browser Opera Mini 4, Opera 6.5...

Only opens in opera mini 3 on which it is almost impossible to use it...

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Vodafone, opera mini 4, GPRS, sony erricson elm.

Cannot use the mobile version! Frown

1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread