Zodiac predictions for New Year

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Aries : Members born under this sign can expect a good year in 2012. Your finances will show great improvement over the coming days. Income will remain steady and you may experience a windfall between May and July of 2012. The time is also good to plan for investment and cash in old funds.  Taurians can expect an exciting time in 2012. You may experience a major improvement in your life and career in the new year. Your hard work, which you have put forth so far, will help you achieve great feats. Both monetary and professional recognition will come your way. If you have plans to buy property, 2012 is also a good time for that.  Geminis can close some profitable deals during 2012. The second half of the next year is going to be especially suitable for property buying. Your career path will see steady growth and you’ll continue to mount higher in your career. However, there can be some worries regarding expenses, which can be more than your income. Cancerians can expect a mixed year. There will be moments of both happiness and pessimism. Negative thoughts may keep harboring in your mind. However, don’t let negative thoughts spoil your spirit. Stay away from unnecessary worrying as there are also good things in store in 2012. Income will rise after May 2012. This will bring social recognition for you as well. Love life will remain steady and exciting. Cancerians who are still single may meet their life partners in this year.  Leo The power sign of the zodiac chart will continue to accumulate more power in 2012. Your social status and career is once again on a rising path. You’ll be assisted by luck throughout the year. Finances, however, may remain low. There can be reasons for little financial worries, especially after May 2012.   Virgo The power sign of the zodiac chart will continue to accumulate more power in 2012. Your social status and career is once again on a rising path. You’ll be assisted by luck throughout the year. Finances, however, may remain low. There can be reasons for little financial worries, especially after May 2012.  Librans will see their importance grow and their opinions valued. There could be hurdles in your way, but you’ll taste success by overcoming those. You will enjoy a positive stroke of luck from May to July, 2012. But, avoid speculations from August onwards. Take a decision only after assessing all the aspects carefully. Scorpio Your positive streak of this year will continue in 2012. But you would need to be careful about making unnecessary expenses. Invest money only after considering all the possibilities. In family life, try to be more flexible and accommodative. A rigid outlook can spoil family harmony.  Sagittarius 2012 is going to bring in significant changes in the lives of Sagittarians. You will achieve great success in creative fields. Your professional life will show great dynamism and you will be able to attain new heights in your career. There could be some obstacles in your way during the first half of the year, but you’ll be able to overcome them with flying colors. Avoid unnecessary expenses.  Capricon Both 2012 and 2013 are going to the best time for you and the positive streak will continue for the coming 30 years. You will be at your creative best and see all your efforts come true. Your ideas will be rewarded and appreciated. You will find a new vigor which will help you excel in your life. Income will grow. Acquarius : After stressful 2010 and 2011, 2012 is going to bring in good news for you. You can expect positive changes in your life but you would need to overcome the negative feelings to enjoy that. You can see a significant improvement in your status and social recognition in 2012.  Pisces The year may start slow for the Pisceans. You may face some challenges and hurdles in life this year. Tensions may rise in marital relationship. You may also see a fall in your public image. This will be the time to make your decisions carefully. You’d need to work hard to taste success.  Guys i am not a soothsayer or astrologer, but these predictions are courtsey 123newyear.com.  I found predictions of my zodiac 90% factual check out yours.

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

The rising paths give me confidence, but the finances scare me Undecided I already having less as it is Cry

(& please dont ask which zodiac I am Tongue out no prizes for guessing that.)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What's your zodiac? Tongue out

I wish that 2012 be a much better year than what these predictions predict. Smile

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

+1 Ranjith

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Vinay these are general guidelines, for majority of the individuals finance is an issue, whatever the level of income, there arises means of spending the same.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thank you Pooja Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ umesh There is always an issue with finanace but my view is slightly different. For those who earn a great deal of money, rather than having sufficient ways to spend it, they need to hunt out for all the possible ways to spend that money or witness sleepless nights gaurding their money. Smile

Umeshji..is this sun sign based or moon sign based? I am Leo by sunsign and Capricorn by moon sign Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder what they are! Innocent

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

I wonder too Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Innocent

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

These are sun sign based predictions Pooja, maybe in Moon sign there may be slight variations, when the sun sets moon rises Smile

Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

me worndering too Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I will look at these predictions on the 31st of December, 2012... Smile

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

He he..good idea..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That's the best thing to do so that our actions would not be driven by these predictions....

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ranjith, you have a look, but don t keep it in mind, and check out in detail at the end of 2012, i mean in Dec first week for obvious reason Lolz

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

What... Innocent  I was under stress all this while, well.. Frown And I have some negative feelings too... CryCry

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Kahe madam? Ka ho gaya? Kuchho gadbad hai ka apke zodiacwa mein? Apka signwa ka hai bataiyega ka?

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

This year will be much better that is what your zodiac fortells Smile  Good luck Arti 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ani haan, bahut bhaari gadbad lagat hai.. Aquarian I am ;(
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yes, Umeshji.. That is, if I can let go of my negative feelings. Thanks for the encouragement :-)
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

LOL, so you didn't know about these feelings?

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Actually I still dont know Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best in overcoming negative feelings.... Tongue out Google to know what negative feelings are Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

... And we need to keep in mind only the good part of these predictions and leave the rest to lead a life free of tensions about the future and its security. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

lol Laughing Ranjith, I wish I could but Google is still not that competant as yet to know better Tongue out

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Some are eager to know the zodiac signs of others, some are disappointed, and some are happy and hopeful that future is going to be bright Smile  I was only wondering if Indiablogger had a birthday alert at least we can wish each other in our network.  Wishing all you guys a happy and prosperous new year.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

In fact, I was also thinking of the same

Kirti
12 years ago

wow this is actually a great thought you have Umesh ji :) like like!!! and A very happy new year to you too :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Looks like Sachin will get his 100th ton this year!! :P
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Well it is a milestone that he is waiting for eagerly, if he does it in the current series down under it will be better Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
He is a Tauran!!! It says all goody good for them!!
Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

nice post :) i can see so many obstacles during the 1st half of the year already :)  so many exams coming up :) hope to do well in them

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Try not to think as obstacles, read it as opportunity to overcome the hurdles, one after another, you will keep crossing them at appropriate time.  Good luck for your examsSmile

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

errrr i dont earn... then why should i be worried about expenses!!!!!!!Tongue out

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Somebody has to worry about your expenses, Parents in your case maybe Smile

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

well yeah. this year im gonna go to college. i hope that doesnt mean i wont make it into a government one Frown

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

All the best for your govt job Smile  Which is your choice IAS, IPS or IFS ?

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

She is talking about government college. She is too young for a job Tongue out

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Eventually from college to job she has to transcend dear, i am wishing her so that she has a goal in mind Lolz

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

errrr... not job...college for graduation. with IIT i have no hopes cuz i dont have proper practice and coaching so looking for a shot at AIEEE and WBJEE...

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Best Wishes for IIT NS :)

Crack it!!

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

thanks DS!!!! but its errr... a bit too faaaaaaaaaar fetched(though i can see the great institute from my house Tongue out)

but lets see. i will try my best :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:) Try but not getting an admission there is not the end of the world, far from it:)
Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

yeah i know that. still you know having lived in IIT your whole life and seeing the institute each day and wishing i were a part of it makes it harder to believe that. and the more crushing part is most of the people THINK i am IIT material(which i am obviously NOT otherwise i wouldnt be blogging and trolling on net Tongue out and get HORRIBLE marks in the FIITJEE tests. like getting marks in SCHHOL is far different from competitive examsUndecided) and no matter WHAT i say, people dont believe otherwise. i dont even study properly these days. its like my mind has become OVER-SATURATED. ok i should shut up now. (please simply IGNORE my depressing talks. i think its just a result of not making it into NSO 2nd levelCry)

LockSign in to reply to this thread