What impressed you about indiblogger on your first visit?

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

When I signed up for Indiblogger a long time ago, I still remember that I was very much impressed with their sense of humor here. It took me some time to take a look around, start submitting posts and making friends over here but it has been a boon for my blog. What caught your eye when you visited this platform for the first time?

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: correction
Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Descending
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@Sorcerer...+1 for your comment ;)

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
12 years ago

I was highly impressed with the no of Bloggers who are highly active here..

It is a motivating factor,, to many people

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I faintly remember reading those humorous things on that page whose link was given by you but hardly did I pay any attention to it. Humour of Indies is also seen in the page that appears when we submit a post on IndiVine.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yes.. that is funny tooLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I hadn't got the chance to see observe the humour in it till that day when I had to work on a connection where every page would take over a minute to load.....

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I was scared, criminals also join Indi...??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

IndiIntelligence secret documents were leaked to me a few days ago by a member of the IndiTeam. These documents hint at the entry of some notorious criminals into IB at the time when the IndiPolice were sleeping instead of patrolling. Keep watching this space for the report to be published by me soon.

- Ranjith, member of IndiLeaks 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oh, controversy! Our Indipolice no better than those bollywood ones, always late in everything Sealed

@IndiPolice - Comment based on the Report by Ranjith.. Please arrest him Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ IndiPolice You are requested to kindly arrest Arti for giving you incorrect information. My reply above was based on an IndiMail sent by Arti. Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The requirement for a blog to be approved before we can be a part of the community: It has given me a feeling that this isn't a site open to all and that we can proudly say that we are indibloggers. Cool

Arnab Maity
Arnab Maity
from Sydney
12 years ago

The best part for me was that this is a niche community and anyone just cannot be a part of it.I totally agree with Ranjith. It took a whopping 87 days for Indiblogger to approve my blog!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You were too patient to have waited too long. I don't remember how many days exactly it had taken for my blog to be approved. But the wait seemed to be too long because I used to check my mail every now and then for a word from the IndiTeam. Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I don't exactly remember what caught my eye initially but all I can recollect now is that, this platform was alive - Alive and warm with loads and loads of love, support and friendliness all around wherever I turned and it was really hard to not get pulled by it's magnetic charm. It was reason enough for me to never look back ever again Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Once an iron filing attracted by the powerful magnetic field of the then active IndiBloggers has now magnetized herself pulling every new member towards her side these days! Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Some inspirational words for me there by the-einstein-of-tomorrow! Thanks a ton, Ranjith!!! Smile

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You are just looking in a mirror Arti. It is what you have given to the Indibloggers - love, warmth, support and friendliness. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

TRhank you Arti for the new title given to me. Does the title also carry some cash prize? Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Bloggers like you!! Arti and Farida ji...
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The mirror just shows me a reflection of down to earth and humble bloggers like you.. Thank you very much Faridaji for the kind words.. I have learnt it from all of you here..

@Ranjith: lol! No cash prizes boy, but tons of fat books to dig your head in Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

No thanks. The title is sufficient. Smile

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I was like 'So many of my kind!WOW :D'

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Wow! Another of my kind... Another blogger....  Laughing

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

We are a cult.... huh?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Active forum ...it's like real world. :)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Never a dull moment here.. I feel sad that some of the good bloggers had problems and left the forum. Sigh!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah, hope Mohini returns more often here...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hmm, that's really sad.

@DS, I do come, often.....almost daily..:) But earlier I didn't use to close indi.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You might come daily but definitely you dont write here daily??
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Real ....becoz of real people like you :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@DS.. I come, open all the social n/wking see all the notifications etc. including indi threads topics and get tired.....:P. Seriously! close the account and sleep. Sometimes I am not that tired by all these addictions, then write something....:P :P.

@Arti....ya, it's so real. other sites espcially fb, so many fake ids...'beautiful' boys...with girls' names etc. Indi is real and active with feelings and emotions.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Ohk... Atleast you write sometimes and check the notifications:)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

hmm....

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Definitely the friendliness and the activeness here. So much to learn and so much to gain from here. Thanks to the INDITEAM for this amazing platform:)
deepika
deepika
from patna
12 years ago

+1 DS ,Yupp..this is the best part of indi , its an active community of some very good bloggers of our country, a learning place for newbies like me.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah active bloggers who are willing to help you go forward is a big plus:)

i had entered to participate in a contest "soch lo" a film by  an ex student of my school, and got addicted.  

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Very interesting.. have you blogged about this?

Not yet, never thought on this, great idea, I am now thinking it could be a hell of a post. Thanks for the idea.
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You are welcome.. don't forget to send me the link. At times I am busy and miss out on good blogs

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

So, was it your friend who had organised that contest?

Vineet Chhajer
Vineet Chhajer
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I loved the ease to use & list your blog & a very active community!

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Just now saw that 'no dogs were injured during the making of this website'. LOL.
Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
12 years ago

Indians Indians Indians.. that's all this site impresed me :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread