Qvendo contest and Facebook LIKEs

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
12 years ago

The Qvendo contest has been going on for few days. The criteria for one of the prizes is the number of Facebook LIKEs received on the Indivine entry.

I think certain rules should be mentioned on this criteria, especially on the fake Facebook account LIKEs and purchased Facebook LIKEs.

The purpose of this prize is to get some viral promotion for Qvendo on Facebook. This would happen only if the Facebook LIKEs received are genuine LIKEs and not purchased Facebook LIKEs (it is pretty cheap to buy some Facebook LIKEs). Or, someone who have nothing else to do can sit and create hundreds of emails ids and Facebook accounts just to LIKE the contest entry or somewhere else for similar purposes. Qvendo will gain nothing from these kind of Facebook LIKEs.

If Qvendo is looking for really organic Facebook LIKEs, they could even add to the criteria that we should not ask anyone to come and LIKE the entry. (well, I would be disqaulified if that is the case since I have been suggesting people in my network to visit the page and FB LIKE it).

I wouldn't be surprised if some entry come up with 1000 Facebook LIKEs on the last minute by spending $25 or so!

LockSign in to reply to this thread