Any one facing problem like me while registering on QVENDO??

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I am trying to register on QVENDO, but again & again getting security captha error?? Indiblogger Team any solution for that???

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Update: Problem solved by going to only www.qvendo.com and i found myself already logged into website and got even the confirmation mail too. Cool

Pri
Pri
from Goa
13 years ago

im facing a problem with that link too...

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

no luck from my side... too

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey the security code does not work... can't create an account

same here, tried 10times then sittin easy

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Didn't you guys read my update... see 2nd post... Even after you get security error, your account already get created in backend and you can login in website using the login details you entered first time on the url - www.qvendo.com or quite possible you would found yourself already logged in the website. If you see the shopping items, your logged in or if you see login page, login your details and get in & enjoy!!

Sauvik
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@Ankit: Didnt happen for me dude. Even though I "tried" registering for the site through the indi link, the site didnt get register my email id after I tried to get thru by the regular link, and neither did I get a confirmation link.. anybody with better luck than me?

R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Same here... I stand with Sauvik :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Guys, could you try with IE - Qvendo chaps are working hard to fix this for FF and Chrome, but as of now, we've found that it works with IE. Frown

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Yes, in fact I had written to Qvendo about resitration problem... as I was not able to see anything but a blackened page on Chrome. IE seemed to fare better.

Post registration, I was also not able to access the shopping cart... wrote about all this and now i think these issues have been rectified.

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@Renie.... is it only me till date who is able to login then?? Cool

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Not really... I am able to not just login but also able to understand their navigation, check-out etc.

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

It ain't any hard Tongue out

cheers, start shopping,

Nupur Raut
Nupur Raut
from MUMBAI
12 years ago

I got an email to register...but when I click on the confirmation URL, it tells me I entered an invalid URL. The verification link URL is, "http://www.qvendo.com/regsiter_check/". Note that the URL in my confirmation email reads regSiter, not regIster. The page this URL takes me to reads, "Sorry..Invalid varification code or click again on link." I tried with the correct spelling of register, too, but that didn't work.This happened with two email IDs. Anyone have a solution? 

LockSign in to reply to this thread