Jaideep Khanduja would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

please review and suggest with your valuable inputs!

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
13 years ago

This blog is on various trendy topics and interviews with well known or to be well known world personalities.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
13 years ago

Nice writings sir..........

very useful for writers like me who are just started writing.

A cool site too

I don't know of this site before.

Pratik Thorat

Review My Blog if you get time.

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi JaideepFirst of all, congratulations on doing a wonderful job, I really loved the way you have provided information on Hollywood movies and Hollywood news on your blog (Though i really had to strain my eyes and concentrate hard because the fonts you used are too small) I have seen all your blogs on IndiBlogger, and i have visited each one, the only thing that i would like to suggest here is creating smaller post of maybe 500 words and giving spaces between lines, you can make the fonts large too. it really affects readers. we people get more interested when we see the writings clearly. Hope you will keep doing the good work, Now following the hollywood blog, will follow the rest of them once i start reading them with more interest. Cheers and All the best. do have a look on MY BLOG here and provide me relevant feedback and Honest opinions.

Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Great inputs Shantanu. Will definitely apply them on my blogs. Your blog is really fantastic. Wanted to know about paid posts offer on your blog. :-)

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Man, I have changed the Layout of the Blog and Included new Pages on how to join us and other informations. Check the blog once again, you will get all the details. or you can also mail me on shaanblogs attherateof gmail dot com.