Vijay would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog http://www.msigeek.com

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hey Guys, I am a newbie to the Indibloggers group...Indeed to the blogging world itself :-) I was actually one of the guest speakers (Windows 7) at the Indibloggers Bangalore meet last month. That meet made to seriosly think about communication through writing and not mere talking ;)

I have now moved my earlier blog posts(which were spanned in various forums) and created a new blog called "MSIGeek".  "MSIgeek is intended to provide information and guidelines on everything under the cloud of Applications and its Platforms. Key areas being Application Deployment significances, Windows Installer, OS Platforms, MSI Packaging Guidelines and Best Practices, How-to's, Compatibility mitigations, Application Troubleshooting.. etc "Please come and visit me at my new home http://www.msigeek.com.If you like it, then do bookmark the same as well :-) he hee..!!! Hope to hear your comments on my space. Thank you in advance.

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: reachability
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Your blog is a good resource for Window users (I am a Mac fan Smile).

I saw some repetition in widgets like About me and behind MSIgeek seems to have same purpose and I think can be clubbed into one. Similarly there are two widgets (or is it google ads) on MVP from Microsoft. I think can do with one. These just my thoughts and keep sharing your wonderful resources with PC users.

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks for you comments Adesh. Well as you said, I am an MS fan :-)

Reg: About me- I agree that there is a repetition there.!! Actually, wanted to try giving it as a linked page., then thought....how many would see it :-) so made a copy of it in home page also.. he hee..!!! I shall remove one of the entry very soon.

Reg: MVP ads - Both are actually banners in which one links to my Microsoft MVP profile., the other one links to the Microsoft site where we can file nominations for MVP. (this is just for public awareness). I will remove the MVP awareness ad by Apr 18th.

Thanks again for sharing your comments.

Others- Please do share your thoughts on the same.

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hey Guys, I have designed a new logo for my site :-)

Your comments please :-) :-)

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Looks cool...nice use of colors and laughing kid is cute....

Keep blogging...

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks bro..!!! Looks like only you and I are gonna discuss on my blog :-) Though we being minds of 2 different spaces :-) eh hee..!!

"I'M a PC"

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Folks, Any more comments on the blog?

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Guys, I have made some site ramp-up.!! Thanks to our fellow Indiblogger Sherin, who helped me in doing so..

As said before, its a techology blog. Primarily concentrating on Windows 7 and Installer stuffs. can you review my blog and let me know your thoughts www.msigeek.com ??