MumLee (Nishana) would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://princess-liya.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog :: Would help you back for sure..!

Motherhood is divine experience. I love spending hours with her. I love capturing her each action, gesture and milestones as videos, photos and blog posts and hence i started this blog. Life from a working mom's perspective: hope you enjoy it! Request you to share your valuable comments and suggestions!

Kindly review my blog, and give feedback that can help me improve myself.

Thanks in advance.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Heading changed
Replies 1 to 9 of 9

Hey! I genuinely loved your blog. Your baby is so cute. God bless her. I especially loved 'my first drawing'. :)

The template is colorful, pleasant and is apt for this kind of blog.

Good luck!

Harsha, Thanks a lot for your time and precious words. See you around. I am happy that at least one person reviewed the blog, that's really sweet of you!

Guys gals, pls help me with your suggestions no matter you like it or dislike it, agree it or disagree I would love every word from you. Criticizers, warm welcome too..I wanna improve..

Anirban Sengupta
Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
13 years ago

Nishana I won`t conceal the fact that I was bowled over by the very idea of your Blog ! In one word it was exceptional. Keep blogging and keep us all informed about your Princess. And yes, I am sure that oneday Liya will really be thankful to you for this novel gift that you have prepared for her.

Thaks a ton for the review and words.. I wish this would be a 'flash back' of her childhood..:)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Children are indeed Gods most pecious gifts to us!

What can I say, my eyes couldnt wander anywhere else except Liya, So cute she is! You have a wonderful blog chronicling your jouney of motherhood and you do it in such a beautiful way...

The template and the theme looks good and quite neat to me too!

Keep blogging dear, and best wishes :)

Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Hey Arti, Thanks a lot! You made me smile, the fact is that every mom would love to hear good things about her child from others..:)

tan
tan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Ney Nishana, nice posts. It's refreshing to glimpse into the thoughts and reactions of a mom. I'm sure when Liya grows up to understand this, she will appretiate how much she was thought of and cared for, and learn from you how to be a good mom herself.

I like the layout and the background sketch with an apt color scheme. However, you may want to experiment with a little fainter color for the background sketch. I thought that would make the text more readable.

Best wishes!

- tan   ...   Elusive 42   |   Sidekick

Hey Tan! I owe you for your time and words. Like you mentioned, I have toned down the background sketch a bit! Thanks for the suggestions.

Good luck!

Any one else interested in reviewing my blog. I would love to hear from you and defenitety, I would review back..:)