Nithya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.nithyathomas.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please check out my blog. I need reviews to improve.Thanks,

Nithya
Nithya
from Calicut
13 years ago

This is Nithya. My blog is about the emotional,funny and embarassing things that have happened in my life. Do read it and tell me if it does click. I've got plenty of space for improvement and criticism.

Thanks a lot.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: I dunno...
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
13 years ago

My review in points:

1. Look and Feel: You need to work on this. The template is too plain and looks forelorn. When its about humour, why not add some zing to the template? And some pictures too..

2. Language: Fluid, easy going, good to read and brings a smile on the face. Perfect ! Smile

3. Frequency: 7 posts in three months. Isn't that too less? And after June, just one post! Be more frequent lady! You write so well ! 

4. Networking: Social Network? How about adding FB likes etc ? An RSS feed will also be good. 

So thats it from my side. Keep blogging with a vengence. If I had to rate you, will give you 6.5 out of 10, and most of the marks deducted are because of the template. Smile

Nithya
Nithya
from Calicut
12 years ago

hey Purnendu ! you just made my day..this is d mst constructive criticism i'v ever got! thank you so much...and i have no excuses...i'm just a lazy bum...bt will work it out...thnks pal!

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Nothing much to add on to Purnendu's... Most important is to write more.. you're keeping such fluent English at bay, for God knows what reason! Kuthi irunnu ezhuthikoode iniyum? :D

PS: Bus il irunnu Hindi ethra padichu? :)