Somsubhra Banerjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://writerstime.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for a feedback for a personal blog

Somsubhra Banerjee
Somsubhra Banerjee
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hello everyone. I am blogging since 2009 and came across Indiblogger a few days ago. I write about love, likings, relationships, people, crime and mystery. Besides these, I write about my life experience too. My stories have been published in Times of India a couple of times. And I really feel excited when people support me by saying that I am doing well.

But after joining IndiBlogger I found numerous writers and their blogs and came across several sides of the world I had never thought about. And then I started getting confused over the thought...Do I really make a good writer?

I would therefore, appreciate a review of my blog and know where exactly do I stand in the world of blogging. Please go through my blog, have a good time and make a review. Thanking the reviewers in advance.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5

Hi!

Just saw ur blog.  will write a review soon. Don't get confused at all, u write from a very different perspective.  a unique one, I would say. 

will come back soon

tc

RESTLESS

Somsubhra Banerjee
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I like the rustic, old world, dark kind of them for ur blog... and the content is deep and mysterious... would suggest for a dropdown menu if you prefer a weekly indexing of ur posts... like the images a lot

PS: I am a personal blogger too and write at random on things around me... I love writing and write on anything and everything that comes to my mind... so dont bother about what and how others write... just go with what seems fine to youu!

Somsubhra Banerjee
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks so much Mr. Aashish for taking time out for my blog.

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
13 years ago

I love the way you express yourself in a very 'Short and sweet' form. Even though it's short, but still it let us rattle through our thoughts. 

Keep writing :)

-Suraj Singh

Somsubhra Banerjee
Somsubhra Banerjee
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks a lot suraj...keep in touch

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Your writings are like a Haiku in prose. Short, impacting and real.

If these are your personal feelings then one can actually see and feel your pain, anguish, thoughts. Blogs are a form of expression. You express really well. Reader gets a bit concered though after a few posts, for the well being of the writer. And that is because by then the reader has started associating with the writer. Such is the effect you your words.

Beautiful template but the transparency makes it difficult to read (not so much a problem when posts are short but if you decide to write long then it might be a problem)

Somsubhra Banerjee
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hey thanks so much for going through my blog and for the review...keep in touch. About the template, yeah, people have told me the same...'ll try to do something about it.