KS would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://curdricechronicles.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 32

Could you give me some feedback on my blog?

KS
KS
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi Guys,

As the scrawny Anton Ego from Ratatouille says, "You know what I'm craving? A little perspective. That's it. I'd like some fresh, clear, well-seasoned perspective."

I have been blogging on my wordpress account for a year now, and on blogger for a year before that. I never realized that there was a forum available where I could request people to give me some feedback on my blog and writing. And then I found this.

Let me know what you liked, what you didn't like and then some. Wink

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

good site, easy to read, good pics

title is interesting .

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

KS
from Chennai
15 years ago

Thanks SM for the feedback. and thanks for your comment on the blog as well

Prerana
Prerana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I read the first four/five labelled under Arab Days! Nice pictures and great write ups. Btw, congrats on the win at the radio call in contest(the post was really humurous).

Keep blogging.

Prerana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Btw, I liked the poll on the front page. Good one.

That theme is being used on a lot of blogs though, it becomes really monotonous.

KS
from Chennai
15 years ago

Thanks Prerana especially for the feedback on the theme. That's something that I can work on.

Prerana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Let me know if you find a good WP theme. There seems to be a dearth of clean ones out there.Smile

KS
from Chennai
15 years ago

Will do madam..I see you're using a whitey-whitey one too. :)

Prerana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Yup, I'm all for white, but this one is not letting me change the width of the page(and there is a lot of empty space on the left).

KS
from Chennai
15 years ago

R=russia, rome,romania?

Prerana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

R = Return(in my case from the United States). I was writing an R2I Diary for a friend(R2I Club forums) and the blog was born. Btw, the R2I diary is still a non-entity!

Healthy Living India
Healthy Living India
from Bombay
15 years ago

Excellent posts. I particularly laughed at the bathroom dilemma post. Quite like the clean theme... uncluttered and loads of white space. Am quite a fan of white space as opposed to blogs crowded with ads...

Good Luck!

KS
KS
from Chennai
15 years ago

Thanks. I'm a fan of white space too. My earlier blog was a darker theme with a lot more clutter. When I moved here, I decided that white was the way, and tried to ensure that white-space was there as much as possible. Thanks for your review.

I would really like some feedback on what I should do to change stuff in my blog.