Shaista Vaishnav would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://20-something-ponderings.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

Your review will make my day!

Shaista Vaishnav
Shaista Vaishnav
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Writing puts a large, toothy grin on my face. And there's one way that grin can stay put. If you review my work and give me valuable feedback on how I can improve my blog.

Thanks a billion - the favour will be returned in full if you need a review too.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Vibha Sharma
Vibha Sharma
from Chandigarh
13 years ago

It was interesting to read about the life of a 20 something in present times. Just half a decade over that sweet figure but already feel outdated. Most of the gadgets that have become a part of college goers now were unheard of then.

Very fresh and interesting blog. Would like to suggest one thing - can add more varied topics for your posts. It would get more attractive for the visitors coming to your space.

Happy writing :)

Shaista Vaishnav
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thank you so much for reading Vibha :) Will definitely keep your feedback in mind.

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I will second what Vibha has said above. Though I am 27, not much older than you or my viece that I mentioned in my comment, I do kind of feel outdated.

Color seems fine but try and size down the picture as I can not see anything whithout scrolling down

3 widgets not working... correct them

Post more frequently

On content, a bit less of whiny aspect will do good... satire, sarcasm, subtle humour is all fine but not whiny

I request you to review my blog here... Do let me know in case you liked any particular post.. though you being in 20s, I can guess you can empathise with this

Shaista Vaishnav
Shaista Vaishnav
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Aashish!

Thanks for that! Extremely constructive feedback. I do agree that some of my posts border on the 'whiny', which i also didn't quite like on reading and re-reading! Will definitely change that.

I am trying to size down the picture or find a more appropriate one. Also can you tell me exactly which widgets were not working when you viewed? All seem to be working when I view it :(

I just went through your blog and The Punjabi Wedding post was very detailed and informative - without being boring. Nice :) You seem politically inclined and very up-to-speed with current affairs. And I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that you were 27!

LOL...thanks again for the review. :)

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

"20 something kind of music", share it and twitter werent working yesterday... but today they are!

Politically inclined? could be to some extent... Thanx for liking the posts though :D