Trupti Adityo Deshmukh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Your feedback on our blog is greatly appreciated

Trupti Adityo Deshmukh
Trupti Adityo Deshmukh
from Pune
13 years ago

I believe what we read and what we write should make a difference to people. It is not only of gaining popularity but also connecting with like minded people. In our ever so often busy lives we come across so many people but we have so much less opportunity of ever knowing or interacting with them... we hope to do this with our blog, My husband Adityo and myslef maintain this Blawghh as we have fondly named it ... its more of me trupz,writing on it now as the nerd is held up a bit ... will love to get feedback from the community ... thanks for your time

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Trupz

You have a good blog.  I wonder why it missed attention here for the last 2 months.

I liked many of your posts, particularly the one on 'Sawai Gandharva Sangeet Mahotsav' and 'Breast Cancer'.  Keep blogging.

And if you have the time, drop in at my blog too.

Rajuda

Trupti Adityo Deshmukh
Trupti Adityo Deshmukh
from Pune
13 years ago

hi Rajuda

Thanks for commenting, i am somehow unable to view your blog not sure what the problem is. Do keep dropping over to our blog , thanks for ur kind words.

cheers

trupz

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Trupz

You say you are unable to view my blog.  Could you specify please.  That would help me get rid of the problem, if any.

Thanks

Rajuda

Trupti Adityo Deshmukh
Trupti Adityo Deshmukh
from Pune
13 years ago

seems to work now, must be internet issues at my end.

cheers

Trupz