Dr. Surendra Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my Homeopathic blog

Dr. Surendra Singh
Dr. Surendra Singh
from Bhopal
14 years ago

This Blog Provide lot of information about Homeopathy and its art of treatment, also we share our personal experience on Homeopathic. Many people use homeopathy as a preferred treatment because they give better result with low side effects.

We are happy to promote homeopathy, because we trust him.

If you feel, my blog deserve to good or bad review please give me your valuable feedback.

I m very much thankful for your appreciations.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Some info missing.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
14 years ago

Dr Surendra Singh ji, I went through your blog,commented on the post also

I cannot challenge the veracity of the content, but I have an honest comment to make. I see quite a lot of grammatical mistakes in the content. I'd request you to get some proofreading by someone before posting.

Also I feel, you can pick a better template or at least background image..which is very apt for medicine, health etc.. the current background image is plain..it will not have that much impact when reading....and arrange the widgets etc so that they dont seem cluttered

That was a honest n sincere feedback...

Have to really appreciate your intentions to share the knowledge with everyone.

Also you may peek into my blog http://404phylenotfound.blogspot.com .. and if any feedback post it here  http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=6267

Dr. Surendra Singh
Dr. Surendra Singh
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Dear Justin

Thanks for reviewing my blog, and also agree with u, and hopefully resolve all content related and other issues.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
14 years ago

Hello Doctor,

Yes a little patience and may be a review by some friend..should do it. Your blog is very important because it has information which is useful to many people, so keep it perfect in all aspects :)