Medha Nagur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Are you time manager or time keeper?

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Check out if you are manging time in the name of 'time management' which in future time will start managing you... just beware and keep up with time... Time keepers click here

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Some suggestions:

I liked your overall blog structure, but i have some complains.

>>> the two popups that came as soon as i came onto the blog is irritating.. you might lose audience if such widgets annoy people.

>>> the blog archieve widget is getting cut, please check

>>> your blog does not have a description. How will someone know what your blogging about?

apart from that, your blog is more or less fine. Try spacing things out a bit more, it looks clustered.

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey Aditya.

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. I have more or less checked on what you have to say about my blog and corrected some of those.

• My blog archieve is now perfect I guess, thanks to you again. 
  • Am actually working on the blog description and you will be soon seeing it on my blog.

With due respect and hoping that I don't offend you I really can't implement some of your suggestions, here is why...

• As of now the clustering look you mentioned may be either because of the screen resolution or the size of the screen.
  • The pop up I think is really a good way of driving the attention towards the bar as it may be overlooked due its position on the screen.

But I would still consider making changes if required in future. Thanks again and please feel free and drop your suggestions and opinion on my posts. Looking forward to see you on my comment box.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey Aditya.

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. I have more or less checked on what you have to say about my blog and corrected some of those.

• Am actually working on the blog description and you will be soon seeing it on my blog.

With due respect and hoping that I don't offend you I really can't implement some of your suggestions, here is why...

• As of now the clustering look you mentioned may be either because of the screen resolution or the size of the screen.
  • The pop up I think is really a good way of driving the attention towards the bar as it may be overlooked due its position on the screen.

But I would still consider making changes if required in future. Thanks again and please feel free and drop your suggestions and opinion on my posts. Looking forward to see you on my comment box.

Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey Aditya.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I am sorry for what I have done above and all by mistake... I don't find delete option either?

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

pinky,

thats ok. Its my job to give the opinion and its yours to accept it or not. its perfectly alright if you dont agree with an opinion. Its your blog after all!