Soumyadeep Chowdhury would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ideas-forum.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 32

please spare some time to review my blog

I would like all the readers to review my blog. I would request suggestions from readers on how to improve my blog... Any change in templates required??????

wat type of posts would be better???

http://ideas-forum.blogspot.com

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: to get a better review
Replies 1 to 18 of 18
Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
15 years ago

Hi Soumyadeep,A rather interesting article. The points you made are pretty clear and worthy.Well, I am also an avid blogger and I blog about social, political and environmental issues. I would like to see you on my blog as soon as possible. the link is http://www.youthkiawaaz.com Regards,Anshul

thank for ur  compliments on what I I wrote....

Shashi
Shashi
from Mumbai
15 years ago

nice blog... .but try to use similar fonts for all ur posts... looks neat and uniform...

In the header , dnt give such a long description.. Tht description can come somewhere in the side bar...

Otherwise looks gud... and content is also gud :) 

keep blogging..

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

The layout you chose is okey, but the posts are going all long...

if u don't plan to insert some pictures in a post.. give some spaces between paragraphs and make it a li'll brief! That'll surely look good, and make (very lazy)people like me to actually read it from top to bottom!

While giving the links.. instead of pasting all the long addresses, u can give a word and use the insert link option to link to it, conviniently! like this

rest all fine!Smile

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

very thoughtful content, the color of the layout is very good, but do think of expanding it a bit, a 3 layer one if possible. Just as sashi mentioned do think of making the sub header precise and short.

Bishwajeet Mahato
Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

I think you need to change your template

there are lot of templates available out for blogger

which template would be best?????

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Nice Blog, the color was good,

But there should not be too much description in the header, Try to make your Blog a bit Professional, Like try to use same font in posts.

Try to look some Blogs to get better ideas.

Cheers

kunal

www.kunals.co.nr

TIP Guy
TIP Guy
from Vadodara
15 years ago

Soumyadeep:

Good effort. I like some post that are original.  My comments are just focusing on content aspect....

(1) Minimize posts picked or aggregated from other sources. If you really want to use it, then use it in the context of your subject. e.g. APJ post, a really good one. You should enhance it my providing your own observations in between or at relevant locations. Even if you agree or bring in some examples from current environment.

(2) Try to keep your articles tad smaller. It should be less than 4 min. per post of reading time.

(3) Add some subject focus. If you want to be current affair, then organise on subjects by having a category on the side bar, or table of content, or site map.

(4) It's too early, but as you progress, try to bring some theme into your discussion. In a sense that all articles could be on similar subjects, but different viewpoint. Demonstrate how your post are adding to you thought process.

(5) As you have already done so far, continue to maintain originality.

Best Regards,

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

You have good writing skills & selection of topics is good. But the presentation part needs more attention. My this post shall benefit you the most :-

Make your blog more presentable 

Sumit
Sumit
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Soumyadeep, to use some marketing lingo - your blog is a good product, all it needs is better 'packaging'. Perhaps, you could play around with some templates, and figure out a more attractive one. 

Also, I thought the gap between posts was a bit too much. If you think it makes sense, do reduce it. :)

Sumit

http://huesofinsanity.blogspot.com/

Ankit
Ankit
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Nice set of political issues. Looking forward to reading more Smile

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

good post

try to keep same colours on blog.

ya its right we must focus on good writing....but getting good hits is also important

Hey, just my humble opinion.

I thought the blog could do with some life - a good template might be the solution.

The posts are in different fonts and colours - that looks a bit amateurish and more like a MySpace layout.

Maybe placing the archive among the top widgets would help maintain reader interest.

The content was good and interesting :)

Happy Blogging!

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

you seems to be stick to current affairs.That is good.one suggestion -try to increase the size of the font.Some reader may find it hard to read

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Soumyadeep,

A few observations about your blog -

1. The template is simple.  It seems well organized. That is one good aspect. Try to maintain the same font color for all posts.

2. The selection of topics is very good.

3. The contents are good. But I felt the lack of author's personal opinions in the posts. Somewhere I felt that it is a summary of facts that we read in newspapers and watch on news channels. I feel that if you provide some more analysis of the issues from your view point, it will add some personal touch to the posts.

Happy Blogging !!

Regards,

Ashwini

http://mymindtales.blogspot.com

Sibin Xavier
Sibin Xavier
from Kerala, Ernakulam
13 years ago

Very simple Template.You must make it beautiful .Use Magazine type Templates.Dhetemplate,btemplate are good site for templates.Concenterate on your blog post.Add more post.Add Social media ,sharing buttons.Remove live traffic feeds(Gadget).It not suitable for tech bloggers.Add about page and remove your Facebook profile Gadget.No need of visitors number gadgets.Post regurarly .

Nice Blog ,I read all.Keep rocking .Best wishes

thanks Sibin... ur comments really need to b given attention.... i ll definitly try to have a better template....

thanks again....