Pooja Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Want honest feedbacks for my poems...

Pooja Sharma
Pooja Sharma
from Pune
14 years ago
THE DAY I REBORN... this poem is all about the day i got the thought as my rebirth...
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Sanjay Shettennavar
Sanjay Shettennavar
from Belgaum
14 years ago

Nice poem. Simple words conveying beautiful feelings. Could have ended with a cry for allowing to be reborn, a cry against female infanticide. Keep the good work up.

Viji
Viji
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi pooja,

Since you asked for honest feedbacks, thought of giving you one suggestion.

I read your poetry "The day I reborn". The feel in poetry is really good.  The message it carries is just awesome.

But, one candid suggestion, before you publish a poem, read it twice or thrice for typo and check for grammatical errors...

And try to use a blank skin at the body of the post, as it is easy for eyes and will not look clustered.

I liked the "mirror" article :)

Poetry comes easily to you, I don't know Hindi, I truly wish I knew, so that I could have read your posts today.

Regards,

Viji

Rakesh Rao
Rakesh Rao
from Cochin
14 years ago

Hi pooja

Read ur poem on the day i reborn. felt good.

one suggestion i would like to make in regard to the appearance is choose a color scheme that is not straining to the eye. that's all. the content is really beautiful.

if u want to read some of my poems here it is

poetrysketch.blogspot.com

Do post comments at ur leisure...

regards,

Rakesh Rao

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Pooja,

Read your poems, it was great. Your thoughts flow nicely...Smile. When I click on this link http://poojanblogs.com/, it doesn't go to your blog, it goes some search site, I guess....correct me if I am wrong. Only when I click on the blog title it correctly goes to your blogsite (http://poojanblogs.blogspot.com/). So, is it some wrong link you have posted by mistake....??

Regards.

Pooja Sharma
from Pune
13 years ago

Hello Prashant...

thank you so much for such a kind feedback... the thing is, I buied the domain, but caught some problem later on... and got hacked... so unable to renew it...

n now m unable to change it... :)but thank you so much again... :)