Pradeep would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://zirka-muse.blogspot.com ]

My Blog suffers from ADD!

Pradeep
Pradeep
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Hi, I'm Pradeep; stay and work in Bangalore. I have a great passion for dreaming and most of the time try to capture them on my blog. I like to inspire people to dream, be what they want, be care free and creative! I want it reviewed because I want to know where it stands, and how I could improve the content on my blog to capture more readers.

Warm regards,

An Indiblogger

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: unable to create a new thread for review
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Pavan Kulkarni
Pavan Kulkarni
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Pradeep,

Being an amateur blogger myself, I can only give you my 2 cents of advice :)

I read a few articles on your blog. you have good writing skills and your English is good too. I just have a few suggestions :

1) Try to involve readers by writing often about general stuff

2) Sometimes the length of the posts need to be cut or if its a long post,split into 2 parts

3) Continue writing regularly and capturing your passions and thoughts on the blog

4) Keep promoting your blog wherever possible,on social networking sites,friends etc

Hope this helps :)

Pavan

Pradeep
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Thanks for the feedback/advice Pavan much appreciated! I went through your blog.. Nice one! Lets keep in touch on the blogosphere!

Rajasekar.V.R.
Rajasekar.V.R.
from chennai
14 years ago

Pradeep,

For starters your english is very good... I read some 3 to 4 blogs of yours.. And i found your writing captivating... Appearance part was also cool.. keep writing...!

Pradeep
from Bengaluru
14 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Rajasekar. I've been blogging since 2006 actually, I deleted some of my old blogs.. I have a bad temper :)

Rajasekar.V.R.
Rajasekar.V.R.
from chennai
14 years ago

Hey pradeep never meant that you are a starter....! I knew you are pretty experienced when i read your blog (Another compliment...:-) )