Vijay Shendge would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

"Looking for feedback on my new blog"

Vijay Shendge
Vijay Shendge
from Pune
14 years ago

I am working with one swidish multinationl orgnisation as ex. engg. Writing poems from last 25 years. My books of collection of my poems was published. Story writing is also i achived and get prizes in many state level compition.

Ok. Most of the blog i have seen are besically for young generation. So i am writing this blog "Akkalpurche Akkalrao Ani Dhamal" besically for the children up age of 12 to 13 years and want to bring this world of small age in contant of blogging.

I really want to make new generation with full of good thoughts. and so only my this work is.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

Great content. I always believe that it is easier to write 'about children' than writing 'for children'. You seem be doing that with ease.

Some comments about the template. The FISH take up too much space at the top. Unless you want it there to attract the kids, can you make it smaller? Also try adjusting the width of the two columns so that the sidebar is smaller and the main posts get a wider space.

Best regards,

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Vijay Shendge
Vijay Shendge
from Pune
14 years ago

Thanks Pushkaraj for your comment on my blog.

I also follow your blog and agrred with your thuogt about punishmet. Your examples from mahabharata gives support to your thought.

I alos belives that," Punishment is not the solution but let panishment is the very bad solution. And it happened in india in most of the cases."

OK. It gives support to me that you are from pune. What the saggetion you are given about my blog are true. But i don't know anything about blogging before two month. So i need personal help.

Can you give me hand ?

If -

vijayshendge.pune@yahoo.com

is my email address.

If you don't have time never mind. I will find a way.

Vijay Shendge
Vijay Shendge
from Pune
14 years ago

Thanks Pushkaraj for your comment on my blog.

I also follow your blog and agrred with your thuogt about punishmet. Your examples from mahabharata gives support to your thought.

I alos belives that," Punishment is not the solution but let panishment is the very bad solution. And it happened in india in most of the cases."

OK. It gives support to me that you are from pune. What the saggetion you are given about my blog are true. But i don't know anything about blogging before two month. So i need personal help.

Can you give me hand ?

If -

vijayshendge.pune@yahoo.com

is my email address.

If you don't have time never mind. I will find a way.