Sachin Arya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sachinarya.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my blog - My Turf

Sachin Arya
Sachin Arya
from Pilani
14 years ago

Hi!

I am a marketing professional and my work requires lot of writing, albeit mostly business or IT oriented. I always thought of writing, but could not start as I never found a theme to write a blog.

Offlate utilizing a lot of free time, I have started writing blog with themes such as love, relationship, friendship, decisions, philosophy, career and marriage. The basic idea behind the blog is to write down simple, but apparent things in life we sometime don't understand or don't notice.

I hope you notice something fresh in my writing.

As I do not understad nittu gritties to reach a wider audience, i would like to take your help to both strenghten and improve on any deficiencies.

I hope to see a critical feedback from you.

Regards,

Sachin

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sachin Arya
Sachin Arya
from Pilani
14 years ago

Hey Anupam,

Thanks for your comments...Appreciate it...

Other day I saw your blog and absolutely loved your post on the Mobiles... I mean absolutely creative idea...made me think which all mobiles I have had in my life time...

And I am quite impressed by the intro on your title... "I used to be brilliant too...but my life was ruined the day I started to think..." ...loads of sarcasm...I hope you will do some sarcastic posts in future..

I would definitely go through your blog at leisure...

Regards,

Sachin

Sachin Arya
Sachin Arya
from Pilani
14 years ago

I am so sorry...Anup not Anupam....I have a close friend by that name...so, mind is anyway overworked :)

I again apologize...

Regards,Sachin

Ajay Chavan
Ajay Chavan
from Pune, Maharashtra
14 years ago

Hi Sachin,

Wonderful marketing techniques you have applied for your blog, I like it....  The contents we placed in such a manner that reading was really interesting to me.... Rock on.... the way your blog shows....

Thanks,

http://mycareermantra.blogspot.com