Thauseef Ahmed would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Review my blog if you can, may or are able to.

Thauseef Ahmed
Thauseef Ahmed
from Chennai
14 years ago

If you are not bored enough to read through, that is.

But there would be, i hope, some folks out there who wouldn't mind digging down the archives despite the fact that i am a man of too many words.

And if you are one of those folks, please do tell me what you think :)

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you have some nice content there, but there is a huge scope for development

please for anyones sake, change your blog theme. The dull brown colours look more suited for an 80-year-old grandpa, and evenn if you are 80, please change it.

post more often, that would help sustain reader interest and mprove your blog standing

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Thauseef Ahmed
Thauseef Ahmed
from Chennai
14 years ago

can i bribe someone to review my blog?

come on. I can fill your blogs with comments.

Thauseef Ahmed
Thauseef Ahmed
from Chennai
14 years ago

hey aditya, thanks.. didnt see your comment. I agree the dull brown is a little old. Any idea where I can get some fresh templates?

Hemanth
Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

1. The look and feel: Sober and the background theme does not really convey your live/write in the moment message from the banner.

2. The widgets: Perfectly selected, the placement could be more organized. But, since you have very less of them, I think you should be ok.

3. The content: I see that there is much content in there. So, you have been writing for a while and upload your content almost regularly. This is good but, since the template was not really great I did not feel like spending much time on the blog. Since, your are on blogger finding templates should not be a problem. Try searching with "blogger templates" on google and you will get tons of websites.

I hope you find the feedback useful. This is my personal opinion and others might have a different opinion and that might be even more helpful. So, hope you get some more constructive feedback.

If you would like to, you can post your thoughts about my blog as well. Here is my post, where I requested feedback: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=4318

Thauseef Ahmed
Thauseef Ahmed
from Chennai
14 years ago

I got a new template... experimented a lot with different colors, but most didn't suit my blog post theme which is more melancholic and satirical - even the humor parts are offer more of a dark nature rather than slapstick... so traded the brown template for a black one. Sober seems to be the way to go.

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

can you add a bit of white?

maybe the part inside the border or outside, anyone of them. Should look better that way