sapna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sapna-sapnasthoughts.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my blog

sapna
sapna
from hyderabad
14 years ago

Hi,

I am a beginner in blogging.and ..I don't konw whether my writting style is worth publishing ???

I would like to know about my blog ..Do I need to change anything??

please review my blog..and give your valuable suggestions...

thank you

sapna.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: not got any review yet
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Rashmi Singh
Rashmi Singh
from New Delhi
14 years ago

carry on sapna-u'l come to know abt everything in the way-keep going....

Sanat
Sanat
from Bhopal
14 years ago

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Hi Sapna

Your Blog has a nice cool look to it. Full marks for aesthetics. Some of my observations for whatever they are worth are as under:-

1.            A bit heavy on graphics(template), might take longer to load.

2.            Frequency of posting may not be good enough. Remember people who are going to visit ur blog regularly need fresh content.

3.            Your blog list has a blog which has no fresh content for one year.

4.            Ultimately though, to get traffic you need quality posts. How if I may ask would someone stumble upon your blog through a google search? Hope you get my point. For example your posts labelled Telangana, should ensure that your blog figures in a Google search for Telangana. Font color in ‘Sab Golmaal Hai’ is difficult to read.

Overall a splendid effort. Keep Blogging.

sapna
from hyderabad
14 years ago

Hey thanks Sanat...for this review

you made me happy about my blogging.

But onething I din't get, shud I post seriously about Telangana?

What I  published  were just my opinions on that particular matter.

Sanat
Sanat
from Bhopal
14 years ago

yes Sapna, i know it was light hearted stuff that u put up there. all i m saying is ultimately for search engines to throw up ur blog, u need to have something out there. some bloggers make light work of serious issues, e.g timesofbull****.com and people visit for the light hearted stuff.

sapna
from hyderabad
14 years ago

yeah Sanat, got now...I'll try to improve my quality of postings...thanks for that.

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi...

I would suggest you change the coloer of text that is some sort of a dark green right now to black... and increase the font size by one point.. it would be easier to read...

Also, it is quite heartening to see that you like the telugu language :)

sapna
from hyderabad
14 years ago

hey Jayanth,,thanks for this review...Telugu is my mother language so I like it.

yeah i changed the font style , think it is easy to read now

about the color it matches with my templete so i used that.