Richa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my (Personal, Cooking, Craft, Picture) Blog :))

Richa
Richa
from London
14 years ago

Hi,

Can you please review my blog. My Blog is kind of personal blog wich revolves around little about my life, my reviews on any aspect, my crochet work and my experince on new dishes. There is lots going on my blog and I am missing the flow. Plus, I want to start Crochet learning. So please review and suggest me how to make it better.

Would appreciate.

Thanks,

Richa

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: To make it better
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Great choice of template, excellent use of collaboration, pictures and the technology available at your disposal to be a complete women magazine publisher.

All you need is community where you can share your writings. Facebook or Myspace may be worth considering.

Cheers

Lalit

prashant
prashant
from hyderabad
14 years ago
The blog is really good, too good, Everything is perfect
Richa
Richa
from London
14 years ago

Many Many Thanks to Lalit and Prashant. I am really glad that y'll like my blog. I really appreciate your time.

Richa

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

The best part of your blog is its simplicity. I wish you don't complicate it by adding too many fancy widgets. Do only those things that are absolutely necessary to increase your readership. You have already taken the first step by joining Indiblogger.

I believe in the dictum - 'content is King'. Everything else about a blog comes later. Your strength is in writing simple, touching content. Keep it up.

One thought - you have often stopped at only sharing something that you have read. Like the quotes in the doctor's clinic or the Sufi poem. Rather than just sharing all the quotes, why not also write about what thoughts are evoked in you when you read them? Similarly, what did the Sufi poem do to you? Would love reading that more.

You have made a great beginning, as the name of your blog echoes. Wishing you all the best for taking it further,

Best regards,

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Richa
Richa
from London
14 years ago

Thanks Pushkaraj,

Your suggestion is noted :) When it comes to expressing my view I am kinda introvert. An there are so many things going in my head which I want to say, write but I just can't. Through writing a blog I want to improve my expression, I am trying to cover many thoughts as possible and you correct about your thought. I really appreciate.

Regards,

Richa

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi mam!

I am not quiet the person to review a  blog (an infant in blogosphere)

But I loved you blog, the template, loved the fact that you write in Hindi.

I am following you!

Nakli Reporter
Nakli Reporter
from India
14 years ago

Well..your blog is a very sweet n a whispering kinda effect..It feels like as if you are murmuring into the ears...I loved the theme you have used...gives a classical Indian touch to the blog n shows your closeness to India being away from the county.

However, I suggest you to write more as you write well. Smile

You may want to review my blog @ http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=4341