Vibhuti Bhandarkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://klishmaklaver.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my blog focusing on Short Stories

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi Guys,

Have recently taken up short story writing and I would be obliged if I recieve reviews on the same from my fellow IndiBloggers..Your words will be treasured and would help me improve my writing skills. Whether I should continue writing depends on your reviews now! :) ..SO do tell me what you think...Waiting ...

Vibhuti

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
The Solitary Kid
The Solitary Kid
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey I went through a couple of your posts.

I'm not competent enough to write a critique,but I do realize that  it takes a lot of imaginative power to conjure up a story.

Will be following you ;) Keep blogging!

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
14 years ago

Thanks a ton for visting and hope your following fetches you good reads from my blog!

Will work hard at keeping up my reader's interest..:D..TC

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

First and foremost, I think the template is very eye-catching. In fact, I have never seen anything like it before (not that I am a very avid blogger, but still.) The 'You might like this' with thumbnails is damn good.

On the flip side, I also thought there are TOO many things on the page, which tend to distract the reader from the the main substance, that is the post. Also, in case of long posts (like 'Birding') as one scrolls down, only one column remains occupied and 2/3rd of the right side of the page then looks wasted. I don't know whether this troubles you or not and whether anything can be done about it. I am not a techie and can't really comment on tweaking any of the .html code

Clearly, the blogging bug has bit you hard, looking at the expenential increase in your posts since 2007.

Your style of writing is nice. Keep it up. Will visit your blog more regularly.

Best regards,

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com 

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi Pushkaraj..Thanks a ton for the detailed review..You have taken some time out to observe each element at my blogspot..Im obliged!! I maintained a personal blog from 2007 from where I have imported a coupleof posts here. This is a relatively new blogspot and I am blogging on a more serious note now! So hope you will like the content you read here.

Thanks for the compliment..Will defintiely try to get better..

Visiting your blog now!

Take care..and thanks again!

:)

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Loved your blog, Your short stories are marked by a good level of creativity. Read some, loved it, followed your blog infact. I agree with Pushkaraj's opinion that there are way too many widgets on your blog which can distract the reader's attention. 

btw my blog is http://theanalystquotes.blogspot.com/ . I am relatively new here and would love some comments/ opinions on my blog. It is a satirical mainly, and feel free to comment if you like it or not.

Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Vibhuti Bhandarkar
from Pune
14 years ago

Hey Analyst..

firstly thankyou for the review! I am now forced to agree with Pushkaraj & ur observations. The majority wins, right? I have removed the Shelfari widget which I believe must have given the cluttered look. The rest are badges and counters which I cannot remove guys. They are like the yardsticks to my progress here in the blogosphere!

Thanks again for taking all the time and pain to give me the right opinon on my blogspot!

Cheers,

Vibhuti