Poornima would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Review it! Else the Indiblogger police will catch you ;-)

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I have been blogging on and off for a while but after a few botched attempts I think I am getting addicted to it now. And may be its time for some feedback too! I don't fuss too much about look and feel as you will see but if its hampering the reading in some way I would like to know. More importantly, I am keen to know if the reader is able to connect to some if not all of what I write.

So, if you have some time to kill, please to read my blog and give your views!

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Do you really need a reason?
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Excellent blog, You have a talent at expressing your feelings. Personal blogging is all about expressing what's in your mind and you have a skill at that. Your posts are really beautiful and some really moving. Keep up the good work. Btw my blog is at http://theanalystquotes.blogspot.com/ ..do visit it some time and leave a comment if you like.

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@ TheNish & theanalyst: Thank you guys! I mean really... I was rather worried about my tendency to overthink and overfeel; glad it makes sense after all :-)

about the 25th Jan post: I like to believe my mother is somehow more special than others, but i know nearly everyone thinks so. Since I am not able to get over her in nearly 2 decades, I am trying to get along with her. Its a paradigm shift of sorts and I wanted to share it with as many ppl as possible. Thanks for bringing it up too!

pria
pria
from world
14 years ago

Cute blog and expressing is a beautiful way to share what runs between our minds.

Poornima
Poornima
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks pria! and there is surely a lot running between my minds :-)