Rahi Vidya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://chronicleofmylife.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 18

Reviews to my blog are welcome

Rahi Vidya
Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Hello Blogger friends, 

I am Rahi and have been blogging for around one and a half year now. Reviews to my blog are welcome. 

The blog recounts my personal experiences and sometimes I philosophise on things happening in an around me. 

Would love to hear from friends around the blogosphere. 

http://chronicleofmylife.wordpress.com

Rahi

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Just wanted to enter the Blog URL
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Tariq
Tariq
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Your blog is a seasoned one, and as I can see a lot of people follow your blog.

Your content is wonderful and diverse, and one thing I really liked about it was the title of the blog.

Great decent theme and layout.

Cheers!

P.S: Will come back to read more.

Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Thanks Tariq. Not many people but yes a decent number of people do come to my blog. 

About the title, I have recently changed it. Until a few weeks ago, it was called "One More Day in Life". Then I changed it to "ItyaAdi", a word play on my name, the actual one.

I liked ur blog, particularly the secret that you spilled on ur blog. also the helpful CAT tips, they were marvellous.  Also I have left left a few comments on ur blog. please moderate them. 

Rafiq Raja
Rafiq Raja
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Rahi: Your Blog is real cool with simple layout, look and feel.

The suggestions to improve:

1.  Try utilising much wider space on the blog, so that your content in the blog posts spreads out and looks more smaller than they actually area.

2. Try using Pictures here and there when you make a long post.  People are more quick to read through your post if there are pictures, rather than lengthy ones.  A way to engage readers, to say the least.

3. Some colors could make your blog look more attractive.  As iti s currently looks pretty flat.  Eventhough, that is an USP by itself.

NjoY Blogging & Browsing.

Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Thanks rafiq for the feedback. I will try to do as you have said in point 2. However, it will be too kind of u if you cud elaborate on point 1. do u mean i try a new layout? 

Rafiq Raja
from Chennai
15 years ago

Yeap, I indeed meant a try a new layout... but that need not be a different one.  You could edit the present layout html itself, and make the columns spread even wider.  I presume you would know the basics of html editing, if not there are houses of sites, out there to help you on that....

U could also let me know if you need any help.

Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Thanks Rafiq for proposing to help. First lemme go thru it on my own. Then if I am not able to, I will surely need your help. 

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

The fotos are cool!

Loved 'em!

And yeah, try some more colours!

Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

yeah i will try them as also pointed out by Rafiq

Shakthidharan
Shakthidharan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Your blog is very engaging and a well thought out one . A little more brighter set of colors and it will be perfect . Your Blogging style is pretty neat .

~Shakthi

http://shakthidharan.net

Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

thanks Shaktidharan for the feedback. leaving for the day, will check your blog tomorrow

jak120
jak120
from Surat
15 years ago

Hi

Very interesting tittle, over all theme is ok you can improve your theme,

But personally i fetal your posts are too long with many picture, you can try like "read more" extensions after some lines or paragraph, you can experiment with this.

Over good going, happy blogging,

visit my and give some feedback. Futtec

Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
15 years ago

thanks Jak120 for the feedback. Actually i did try the read more extensions once. Then I found that some of the readers were complaining that they have to go to new page each time they want to read the complete post. So i decided to put the entire post on home page.

Gokulakrishnan
Gokulakrishnan
from Chennai
15 years ago

Its a well scripted and neat blog, your seasoned blogger and experience in blogging shows clearly. I need some more time to read your blog and comment it in detail. If ur a pet lover then u must check out mine. Since iam very new to this blog stuff just 2 weeks oldSmile I need comments from experienced blogger like u.

Rahi Vidya
Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
13 years ago

Guys I have participated in Indiblogger's Real Beauty contest. Check out my entry at the link below and vote if you like it.

The link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=58843