PeeVee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Could you please give me a review on my personal blog?

PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I have been blogging for quite some time now and basically its read only by my friends' circle. I want to know if it is good enough to take it to higher circles and do some serious blogging. How good is my topic selection and please comment on my writing style.

Thank you.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Templates change, new content, more activity
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Rajat Arora
Rajat Arora
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hello Priyanka,

I visited your blog, and the very first thing I noticed was an unorthodox template. You have done a very good job in selecting the theme, which compliments your way of writing - simple and fun-loving. However, I would have liked it more if the text size was just a notch higher. Also, the colour of the headings should be a shade lighter - it is slightly difficult to read.

Also, please improve upon the font size and colours in the commenting system. Smaller sizes and darker colours make the content very difficult to read.

Your writing style is inherently Indian. You keep things personal on your online space, so it has got a very distinct sense of individuality. The lighter moments you create during reading (glycerine-using females! et al) make it a fun read. No wonder it has got a dedicated readership.

Your posting frequency can improve though. You average a little over one post a month, which is not something to talk about! Try to increase that, because your posts are interesting, and readers want to read more from a person whose posts are interesting.

Of course you can aim higher, for you have got your fundamentals solid. You have an engrossing blog, and your writing style is better than the average blogger out there. Keep it up!

Rajat

PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Rajat,

Thanks a lot for taking time off to read my blog and glad you like it. Will work on the points you have mentioned. And I have to admit I'm a lazy blogger too, working on it now though.

Priyanka. 

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Nice template. The ambigram broght back nostalgic memories. Ah. I must say, I really enjoy your take on things. Especially your post on roomies. Real nice. I can't say much about your writin. You seem to know exactly what you're doing, and I wouldn't meddle with that one bit. The mango tinted house was hilarious, not as funny as the bright purple house with a fluoroscent-oh-my-god-it's-yellowish-green top that I come across on my way to work everyday, but yeah, close enough.

Yeah. Happily ever after. Might exist in actuality but I guess we'll never know thanks to our expiration date. We need a new concept on that regard. Er... am off-topic.  In a nutshell, you write really well, and I hope you never stop. God I love this site. Smile So many great writers. So much great thought.

Take care, and please keep writing.

PS - Comments wrt my blog are not mandatory, but, they are highly recommended lol.

Cheers and regards,

Faiz Shariff ( http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=3184 )

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

PS - Rajat took care of most of the technical stuff so I wont bother with that. Cheers.

PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanx Faiz...

I have been pottering around with the tech stuff... am kinda clueless abt that aspect. Trying though.

I don't know if I shud be happy that my 'house' is collaborated or horrified that more of that kind exist:p

P.S. Do visit regularly. Badly in need of feedback:D