anuroopa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sundancekid.onsugar.com ] IndiRank: 25

looking for feedback

anuroopa
anuroopa
from hyderabad
15 years ago

hello. 

Uh, well ... I'm new to blogging. A first timer. Though, I do love reading blogs and have been doing it since quite some time. I guess I just wanted to know how good or bad or horrid I am at blogging. That's about it. Thanks.

Anuroopa.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Nishant Mishra
Nishant Mishra
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Hi Anuroopa,

U say that U R new to blogging! Hard to believe when I have a look at your blog:)

What impresses me on your blog is lots of pics, most of them are quite big for your posts, I must say U resize them, or, U can increase the size of font.

U have written on a variety of things. Most of your posts are very short and tweety. That's not your fault, like, U just said, U have just been blogging since Feb.

Anyway, keep on posting the way U like. I like your post 'what a stupid world'.

& I too find that Venus' left eye in the painting 'Birth of Venus' by Boticelli is a bit lopsided?

Happy blogging!

Nishita
Nishita
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi Anuroopa,

I quite like your blog. It is very interesting, and there is a lot of variety. You write very well too.

I felt your theme/template does not really suit the contents that much. You could try playing around with the appearance of the blog, and try to present it a bit differently.

Otherwise, great job!

anuroopa
anuroopa
from hyderabad
15 years ago

thank you nishant and ni****a for reviewing my blog.  i'll try to follow your advice. 

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
15 years ago

the pictures are taking a bit longer to load, maybe they should be resized. i found the indian flag nice. first time ive seen it on a blog.

else everything is ok :)

anuroopa
anuroopa
from hyderabad
15 years ago

thanks aditya, for the review. i'll keep that in mind.