Siddartha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

PLease review my Technology Blog

Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
15 years ago

My Blog provides info about Latest Gadgets,Technology News, Photoshop brushes downloads,Software Downloads, Automobile review, Windows tips and tricks, make money online, lyrics, Programming. So stay conected with us to be updated in this Techie World.

Here is my blog's URL.  GadgetCage

Dude please review nad give me feedbacks. 

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: added info
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
15 years ago

My Blog provides info about Latest Gadgets,Technology News, Photoshop brushes downloads,Software Downloads, Automobile review, Windows tips and tricks, make money online, lyrics, Programming.

Please review my blog!!! GadgetCage Smile

Ashwin Baindur
Ashwin Baindur
from Pune
15 years ago

Siddhartha,

What you have is a commercial website, lots of ads, links, etc. Your posts appear to be rip-offs of the features. The ones I thought you wrote did not do much for me. What you dont have is a blog!

A blog reflects your ideas, opinions, useful infirmation, points-of-view.

While not from the industry, I'm interested in technology and have been for many years. I couldnt find a single reason to 'follow' your blog.

Without knowing you, the blog in its present state 'tells' me you are someone still learning, imature, eager to earn a few or lot of bucks from ad-sense and dont have something unique or fresh to offer the readers. I could be wrong!

Anyway, you have a lot of soul-searching and work to do before it actually becomes a decent blog.

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
15 years ago

thnq for your review!!

I will definatly imrove myself to make you follow my blog Laughing some day.