Tousif Hasan Biswas would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.iClashRoyale.in ] IndiRank: 31

Writing Unique Contents | Looking for Feedback on my Clash Royale Blog

Tousif Hasan Biswas
Tousif Hasan Biswas
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Hello everyone, Im quite new to blogging and this community. Recently ive started my own blog. BUt as Im new I can really use some of the expert's advice. Here are the things that should be reviewd specially-

• How is the blog overall design? How will you rate is out of 10?
  • How is the blog responsivness? I mean, if it is slow, doesnt open properly, etc
  • Is the ad placements are proper on homepage and within the articles?
  • Im getting about 400-700 average daily pageviews on this 1 month old blog but why is my earning very low? Its only 0.0x USD. Why is this? And How can I improve it?
  • How can I improve my google search presence for coming on the first page?

Other than these mentioned points, if you have some other special tips, feel free to share that with this newbie :)

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: adding a point
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Using a company's intellectual property (in this case, clash royale logo and the game's name) is copyright infringement, could apply for the website's name as well. You can't claim copyright as its mentioned in the footer. You could probably mention "All logo and names belong to the respective owners", but that won't guarantee if the game studio would not apply to take the site down. Besides, games come and go. You could have just come up a different name and cover mobile gaming overall rather than one game.