Maniceet would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://sahaymaniceet.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

A feedback on my blog about movies, games and books

Maniceet
Maniceet
from Ranchi
9 years ago

The blog is about my reviews on mainly movies, sometimes on games and TV series. Also there are sometimes review on books and movies that are adapted from those books.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Nikunj Gupta
Nikunj Gupta
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi

Your blog is great with nice content. I have a website with similar niche. If you like you can write for that too. Checkout: http://movierdo.com

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Very good content. Not a lot of people review anime, let alone stuff like OVAs and stand-alone anime movies. I think maybe you could put a trailer on top rather than featured image so that people can get a good idea. If you're thinking about moving to -self hostedWordPresss and your own domain, its a good idea to at least have your own website name first. Don't just choose a .com or .net. There are so many TLDs available now so consider. At the least its as low as 10-12$ depending on the TLD. 

It's best if you keep a separate section for animes and sub-section for series, OVAs and movies. Also have an introduction table on top- which studio, which year, how many episodes/mini episodes.  It helps to keep it away from other movies. Check out movies from other countries, languages, etc. A lot of them are under-rated and usually skipped by the general population even though many of them are very well made. Check out Troll Hunter for starters.  Also consider making youtube videos if possible. It brings a lot of crowd.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

And here you are, saying that your content is 100% original in your own website. 

8aymJmt.png

Maniceet
Maniceet
from Ranchi
9 years ago

Than You for the feedback, I will keep these changes in mind and will try to improve upon them as I am fairly new to blogging on a regular basis.

I never noticed this copyright protected, must be with the theme, I will change this as in no way I am claiming that the content is 100% original