Renuka Mani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thejukeboxchronicles.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Nervous request - feedback/criticism for my chronicles

Renuka Mani
Renuka Mani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yup, I write. On things that matter to me. I don't know if it's useful at all. I started out thinking I could be motivational or inspirational, but I guess I'm riddled with self-doubt. That's a writer's life isn't it? To be riddled with doubt with worry warts breaking out frequently?

I haven't ever actively engaged in requesting a feedback. I guess am anxious, because publicly asking for feedback is tough. It sets you up for criticism and disappointment and failure. And guess what is everyone's greatest fear? Yup, that damned 7-letter word! Ewww!

My Jukebox Chronicles chronicles my life, musings about this and that, sometimes based on movies, ads, tag-lines, happenings, events that occur in life, in my life and how I perceive them. 

I'm not erudite and I don't have a Creative Commons license (maybe I should get one, hah!), but I love to write. I want to just cause anyone reading my expressions in writing to not be "indifferent". Even if it's a grimace, it's okay, some reaction and response better than none. 

Okay, go for it. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Ranjani Somayaji
Ranjani Somayaji
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Interesting blog.