anbarasan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://primedevelopers.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

"Looking for feedback on my new blog"

anbarasan
anbarasan
from Dharmapuri
9 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I would be pleasure to hear from your thankful feedback on my blog,

Have a nice day.

Regards

anbu

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vineet Kumar
Vineet Kumar
from Delhi
9 years ago

Your blog is maintained on wordpress.com. The theme is very simple white with the site name on top in simple fonts. I think this can be improved since it looks very plain when looked in comparison with the rest of the site.

About the layout its a standard one with page divided into two panes, first one where actual posts are located and second pane includes Recent posts, Recent Comments, Categories to choose from. The categories though contains a bunch of things that looks like as if are tags.

A lot of bloggers tends to confuse between tags and categories. Catagories are broad topics of your blog. So lets say if you blog about Mobile phones, then Categories can be "Android", "Windows Phone" and "iPhone". While tags can be, "Android Security", "iOS Apps", "Windows Themes" etc... I think this can be looked upon.

Coming to the actual content of the blog I am a little confused by it. You have reposted things from Indiblogger itself and from other sites. Do you primarily blog about re-publishing other articles? That generally won't be a good idea even if you give credit to the author. Examples include,

How Indiblogger Indirank Works, Google Algorithm Change History, and Year 2038 Bug Program C Example are all republished from other sites.

All the best.

anbarasan
anbarasan
from Dharmapuri
9 years ago

Thank you vineet,