Sai Priya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ladysphinger.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 50

Food and Travel Blog

Sai Priya
Sai Priya
from Delhi
9 years ago

My Blog is www.ladysphinger.com

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: ...
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Sai Priya,

Speaking about your blog, here a few points I observed:

Good:

• Pictures and presentation is excellent and tempt me to dig in the dishes right away!
  • The writing is soothing and combined with the delightful pictues makes for a good travel read (loved the Haridwar posts!).
  • Blog template is neat and the white background ensures that the pictures get prominence on the page.
  • The font size is optimal and it is easy on the eye.

Things you could work on:

• Width: The blog width can be increased a bit as it shows empty spaces on both sides (don't know if it is an issue with my laptop screen size).
  • About Me: Can be moved to the top right hand corner. It connects you to the reader (having it in the footer obscures it).
  • "You May Like" can be customised to show a pic from the post + few lines so that the reader gets a small preview and is compelled to click on the links.
  • A search button can be added so that the reader can search for what he requires.
  • Can have two tabs Food/ Travel just below the blog header photograph.

That's it for now, rest looks good to me; I hope this helps! Happy Blogging!! Smile

Sai Priya
Sai Priya
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Arti for spending your time..I have changed few things after geeting your feedback.. :)