Kamlesh Kumar Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://multipletricks.com ]

Please Give a Review, I will give a Back Review

Smile Review Exchange Offer Multiple Tricks is the brand new blog. And requires some reviews for get high ranking.

So here give a review for Multiple Tricks Blog and you will get a back review for your blog. I will gives a back review to your blog.

-> Add me in your Network.

-> Like me on indiblogger.

-> Vote for my indivine. 

Thanks... Blog Link - Multiple Tricks  Cool

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: previous is boared
Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Hi,

I am not a problogger, so I dont know much my review would count, but here are my views,

• Theme is clean but color combination is hurting the eyes. I mean the glossy red with white.. I am sure you can do better theme !!
  • Ads are well placed liked it, they are not over used so fun to read..
  • Website is loading fast, liked that also..
  • Nice domain name..

Over all a good blog, its 3 months old yet you have built it good, I see many comments, meaning your reach is also good, so keep up the routine of posting great content but try to get a better theme..

Thanks..

Anks
Anks
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You have a very neat, uncluttered landing page. However, once you get into a post, the social media sharing icons on the left become distracting. It would be great if I could collapse that ribbon and read cleanly. Typically, I would read an entire article before sharing it on social media. By the time I read the first post, the sharing ribbon ended! I could not see the tweet button and hence did not share... :( 

I glanced through some of your content and found the categorisation very useful. I could easily look at the wordpress and socail media related posts since those are the areas of my interest. That is very convenient when trying to find relevant content. What I saw of it in the last 20 minutes, the content is fantastic and I found some excellent ideas for newbies. I am sure that your readers will benefit from that. The only irritant there was the grammar. I am a grammar **** and I am easily put off by grammatical errors. If you could try and minimise those, your blog would be flawless in my opinion.