Remya Sean would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://remyasean.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

please review my food blog...

Remya Sean
Remya Sean
from Chennai/Kerala
9 years ago

It is a food blog where you will get easy and simple recipes

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
9 years ago

I'm a terrible cook, so can't say I'll try the recipes Innocent but I'll give them to the chef of the house Wink

Ok. Here goes my review!

What I like:

• Like you say in the description, the recipes are simple and easy. So it'll be helpful for a newbie cook to start with Smile
  • Easy to understand, the way you have written it. Smile Lovely pictures to go along with it too.
  • Some of the recipes, like the podiyari payasam (yumm!) even have a story to it. Like that Laughing

What I can suggest to add:

• The blog looks very white. Food is about color too, right? Wink I think maybe a background image would be good. Something foodie. A sight for hungry eyes, if you would. Laughing
  • Have a few food blogger friends,  and I've seen some of them add images of the steps too. It helps sometimes to know where you are at in the cook. Maybe that can be an addition to your future recipes.
  • Please, if it's not useful to you, get rid of "infolinks". It links to unnecessary terms like "antibiotics" or "declared" which aren't useful to help the reader. If it were to link terms like "cardamom" or some food term that's not common, then it'd be good, right? Smile
  • There are badges at the bottom. You could arrange them better, so it doesn't look like there's a lot of empty space there Smile
  • Do try and bring the followers widget to the top of that right sidebar, so anyone who wants to follow doesn't need to search for it. Smile also, since you have a contact form, it's not needed to put your email in "about" I guess. Your call though.

Just suggestions, all are Laughing Up to you to take what you want. Tongue out Happy cooking, and happy blogging to you, Remya Smile

Remya Sean
Remya Sean
from Chennai/Kerala
9 years ago

Oh Thank you...Vinay..Your suggestions are really helpful for me..sorry for late reply..will try to improve my blog..