Vineet Nag would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vineetnag.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 15

Please review my blog.

Vineet Nag
Vineet Nag
from Chicago
10 years ago

I write about anything and everything. mostly about incidences happenening around.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hey Vineet, just visited your blog. Nothing can possibly be wrong with it. It' s beautiful, I have always loved that theme and different views styles it offers.

However, you can work on these probably:

The blog title doesn't really explain much about the blog, try adding a tagline to it.

And I don't know but personally "About me" looks more professional to me than "About me..."

Also, for a new user, it might take time to click with the knowledge about the sidebar. You have plenty of space, make it permanent (instead of it appearing only when hovered upon), I think you can do that.

Good Luck Smile

Also, please visit my profile to review my blog, it's very new. Thank you!

Vineet Nag
from Chicago
10 years ago

Hey Jatin thanks a lot for a review...all points taken and i will make sure tehy are implimented...tahnks a lt...this was really helpful. :)

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Sure Vineet. I see you added the tagline but it's too long now, and is not visible completely, just check once.

Vineet Nag
from Chicago
10 years ago

yeah..i need to filter it...and also i am not able to find any option in this template to fix the side bar. still searching.