echelon would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.techdias.com ] IndiRank: 38

Please visit the blog and give some valueable feed back for improvements

echelon
echelon
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ingenuity Dias is for Tutorials in Science, Electronics engineering and physics.This blog primarily came in existence because of lack of practical study materials available on-line.We support free and open Education System for all.Here we post topics related in fields of Science, Electronics, Engineering, Physics, Projects, Seminars, Simulation Techniques for Designing.Study materials in for science students and graduates.You can request a topic.

We encourage our reader to submit projects to us for everyone's benefits.Educational material Sharing for free have been our policy.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Link Removed
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Suresh Prasad
Suresh Prasad
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Very simple but informative. I think you should change the layout of your blog viz. sidebar, heder and posts etc. You may also use responsive blogger template.

echelon
from Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks Suresh  we have done some exercise about look of our Blog this year and would like your expert comment.

echelon
echelon
from Delhi
9 years ago

I would request our readers to please go through  our blog and send us Your experience and suggetions.

Shraddha Singh
Shraddha Singh
from Indore
8 years ago

Thankyou for reviewing my blog and your appraisal.

i liked reading your too and will surely read more and give you my feedback..

Wishes.

echelon
from Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks Shraddha for taking your time to visit my blog .Would love to hear your experiece.