dxbnidblog would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking forward for feedback on my blog

dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago
It's what I am what I think,access to my deepest emotions.In form of poems and short stories.As I am very new to blogging,I am still learning.
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Niladri Chatterjee
Niladri Chatterjee
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hello,

I reviewed your site. Your shayaris are really good.  Well I found a few things that you should care about. First of all, the width of the website is really thin. Either look for a better template or try to enlarge it's width. Secondly, keep your photogallery updated (which I found empty). Thirdly, replace the title, "pastiche" with a cool pleasant logo. Fourthly, increase social integration (e.g. try to get more page likes on fb). Fifthly, your indirank is not so high. Try to build some high pr backlinks. And finally but most important of all - Keep Blogging. Regards.

dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago

Thank you niladri.I will keep in mind about what you said and try to work those out.wats pr backlinks.I am totally new to blogging i do not have much idea.

regards

Niladri Chatterjee
Niladri Chatterjee
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Well, PR means Page Rank. Search a little bit about it in Google. Backlinks means the links to your blog from other sites. The much you have, the much you'll rank good at Search Results. There are lots of processes to get those. Learn all these from Various websites (search in Google). Best of Luck.
dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago
Thanks I will surely look for them.