Anugraha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://universalcookingart.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

I AM LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON MY BLOG

Anugraha
Anugraha
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Art of cooking (www.universalcookingart.blogspot.in) is a blog on different Vegetarian Cuisines. 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Very nice blog. Focussed, simple and very useful. Loved the disclaimer part!

Many times, when we prepare some dishes that is not from our region, even if we follow recipe books, the dishes do not turn out to be the way it is done by a person from the same region. For example, if anyone belonging to a northern state tries preparing idli, though the idlis do come out, they may not be as soft as the ones prepared by someone from the south. Or it may become too porous.  Similarly, there are some common problems when preparing various types of dosas. If I want to prepare a paper dosa, the batter proportions may differ or it will have some secret ingredient than that from a think variety dosa. Since you have a vast experience in cooking, can you also have a section with common issues in cooking and solutions for that? I think that would be quite useful to your readers along with the recipes that you are already providing.

Anugraha
Anugraha
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Mr. Brajadulal Patnaik. I will try to implement your suggestions at the earliest.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nice blog Anu and definitely a nice niche.  You should move on to TLD and monetize the blog.  One suggestion the saying in the bottom of the page looks copy pasted undo that and put is afresh.  It spoils the makeup of the blog