Rupish Saldi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://saldirupish.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

New to Indi Blogger. Some feed backs can be a treat.

Rupish Saldi
Rupish Saldi
from New Delhi
11 years ago

As per few egg heads of this world, mind is described as:

The complex of cognitive faculties that enables consciousness, thinking, reasoning, perception and judgement.

In a layman's terms, it is an organ of body that controls what all we do and as per me,

es asombroso..

More I will think, more I will come to know about it. Simply amazing creation.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Getting hold of Indi Blogger
Replies 1 to 4 of 4

Its playing some music to start with ?? Sorry could not load properly due to slower connection

Rupish Saldi
Rupish Saldi
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Actually, I have added few features to make it a more interesting task. If connection permits, kindly go through the blog.

Regards

Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Great blog Rupish. You have some very nice content peppered with appropriate pictures to keep readers' interest alive. Blog is focussed on aspects of mind and love the way you connect life incidents to our mind. Coming to some constructive feedback: The background image with the black-white chequered flag somewhat obstructed my view of the right side bar. Hence, may be you can think of changing it. Looking forward to great content from you!

Rupish Saldi
Rupish Saldi
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you so much Brajadulal. I really appreciate that you took out some time from your schedule for my blog. And I assure you that the background would be changed soon. It always feel good to have readers like you. It actually encourages you to write better. Thank you so much again.