Gitanjali would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bloggerganoush.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Have a read of my newest blog

Gitanjali
Gitanjali
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Bloggerganoush is a blog about good food and travelling to find it. 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Wonderful blog Gitanjali. I like all blogs that have a theme and a focus. Your blog definitely has one. Also, it is simple and minimalistic in look-n-feel. Deviod of the ads and commercial links, your blog definitely raises your perception in the mind of the reader that you are here to provide value to the reader, not to direct him to other sites to make money.

Your writing, as I have told earlier, has a personal one-to-one talk feel to it and helps to keep the reader engaged. I loved your writing. Each article has a very good opening, good language and good presentation. I think I have discovered a treasure here. Looking forward to read more articles from you.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Gitanjali a very good blog, add social sharing widget and a few more widgets. Your content updation seems to be on slower side, increase it

And BTW what is ganoush?Smile

Gitanjali
Gitanjali
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey thanks so much for the feedback. Do share the link around when you have a chance. I'm pretty new to blogging so I'm still figuring out how to add widgets etc. to improve my blog. I do have a facebook page so you can find me there under the name bloggerganoush to get updates on my new posts. 

@ Vijay, bloggerganoush is sort of derived from babaganoush which is a popular mediterranean aubergine dip Wink I really liked the way it sounded.

Thanks alot for the support and keep reading :)