Neelima Chakraborty would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://avalleyofdreams.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for a feedback on my blog

Neelima Chakraborty
Neelima Chakraborty
from Kolkata
11 years ago

My blog is a reflection of the world around me. At times I am a pessimist and at times I am hopeful of a positive change. But collectively they simply represent my quest, my zest, my life. Hope you enjoy it.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Very nice blog Neelima.

I enjoyed your posts and poems. You have a way especially with poetry - weaving words, making them rhyme and bring out an idea beautifully. Do keep blogging and inspiring us.

Brajadulal

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nice blog Neelima, good content.  Two suggestions

1. Add social buttons on left hand side for social shares

2. Make you home short by putting jump breaks in a post and limiting the posts on home pages to 5 or 7

You can also add some fancy widgets like FB, G+ etc to make it look more beautiful and add your site to bing and google for search

Just an advice. 

Vijay

Neelima Chakraborty
Neelima Chakraborty
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Thank you Brajadulal for your kind words...I hope to keep up to your expectations...

Thank you Viay Prabhu for your suggestions..will incorporate the changes soon :)

Hariharakumar
Hariharakumar
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

hi, I am looking for authors who can contribute to www.geekspage.org blog. Your writings are really good, I would like to invite you to geekspage as one of the authors. we will be writing technology articles. If you are interested please contact me hariharakumar2000[at]yahoo[dot]com for more info. we will pay you for writing articles.