Adarsh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://adarsh89.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Please review my personal blog.

Adarsh
Adarsh
from Chennai
11 years ago

A Personal blog where I write on diverse topics

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Adarsh

I just visited your blog and read a few posts. You have a personal blog and most of your posts are of that genre. You do have an imaginative mind and are able to write quite well to hold the reader's attention. The language is very lucid. Along with the suggestion given by Murali which is very apt, you may also think of few more suggestions that I have.

1. Whenever a reader reads your posts, especially if he is a new reader, he does not know anything about you. So, it helps if you can add one more section in your blog i.e is the 'About Me' or a 'Profile' page. This will help the reader connect with you.
  2. While I like the simple and minimalistic theme that you have applied for your blog, you may also consider increasing the font size of your posts. I found it a little bit difficult to read the small font size. However this is not a show stopper as my browser provides a zoom functionality that I used to read your blog.

You have a gift of writing. Readers I am sure would definitely savour your posts. Keep blogging!

Brajadulal

Adarsh
Adarsh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks Murali and Brajadulal for taking the time to review my blog. The fact that you reviewed it motivates me to write more often. I have alread reduced the number of posts displyed in a single page, and will increase the font size for all the posts I write from hereon. I will also be creating an "about the blog" page soon. I hope you keep following my blog.

Srishti Singh
Srishti Singh
from Manipal
11 years ago

You could also add a list view of the main categories at the top right corner of your blog.Clouds are fun but people usually get confused when there are around 35-40 options.

Another thing that I recently tried is summary.Apart from the latest topic,you can add excerpts of the other posts on the main page(that saves the pain of scrolling down infinitely).It exposes more content to the reader.

All the best! :)

Adarsh
Adarsh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks Shrishti :)