Ritu KT would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for Feedback on my blog

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I made a lot of changes to the look and feel of my blog after buying a new domain. I see it as a personal, self-improvement, inspirational and writing blog.

Constructive feedback and criticism is welcome! I can take it.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Update: I changed the layout after first review. Need feedback again!
Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The facebook and twitter icons flying from the top left of the screen to the bottom right isn't looking good enough. I know that it attracts the reader's attention but I feel that is not the right way to do it.

The blog colour and design looks simple yet good. Smile

Coming to the right sidebar, a single column layout looks better than a two column one. Moreover, the background colour of the Google Search gadget and Flag Counter look out of place. In fact, I suggest that you remove the flags counter as it is not really necessary.

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you for taking out time to review my blog. Based on your feedback I made substantial amount of changes to the layout of my blog.

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Can someone review my blog please?

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Ritu you have good content and you have a custom domain so why dont you go for a good premium theme for WP,   Your theme does not do justice to your blog contents

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks for that lovely feedback Vijay.

I do not want to invest anymore in the blog money-wise right now. No funds for premium theme :(

Till now I have modified my free theme to make it a bit more special. Once I am confident of my blog's rank and all, I might go for the premium theme sometime in the future.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ritu you can get many premium good themes for free. you can google them or check here http://thecoolbloggertemplates.blogspot.in/2013/04/free-professional-wordpress-themes-2013.html, but the difficult part is implementing.  if you can do that its a piece of cake

Suryakant sao
Suryakant sao
from Rajanandgaon
11 years ago

I love the way you express yourself in words, I don't see any faults every thing is pretty simple and sleek.

Happy Blogging Ritu :-)

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you for the link Vijay. I was under the impression that Premium themes cost a lot, I had no idea they could be free. Sorry my bad.

I recently changed my theme to Bouquet so will take some time to change it again.

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you Suryakant. Nothing can be more flattering and satisfying to a blogger than the words you just said. Happy blogging to you too.

Have a nice day!