Charishma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://charishmathankappan.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Looking for feedback on my blog

Charishma
Charishma
from muscat
11 years ago

This is my personal blog, in which I choose to write upon any topic that crosses my mind and finds a strong need to be inked down. Being quite personal thoughts, they might not find resonance with many readers; yet I do believe that these thoughts that I do choose to pen down are not that arbitrary or unique that would fail to touch a cord with a few.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Charishma you have a very good blog with solid content.  To target niche audience Just change the template to something more poetic.  The glare in the front makes it difficult to read and the fonts are also small.  choose a good set of uniform fonts for wrting.    Further I would advise you to give a read more option if you have long stories.  for inspiration go to Valli's blog

add charishmathankappan.blogspot.in to google and bing web master they seem to search only .com as of now and register with alexa.

Vijay

Charishma
from muscat
11 years ago

Hi Vijay,

Thank you very much for taking out time to look at my blog. I really appreciate the points you have mentioned, they are absolutely spot on, and those which I have missed. I shall be incorporating them soon, and to begin I have changed my template. 

If you could also give me feedback on this other blog of mine, a recent launch for travel per se http://charishmat.wordpress.com/

Thank you once again!

I didnt like the theme... would have prefered something easier to read..

Charishma
Charishma
from muscat
11 years ago

Hi, thanks for takingyour time out to look at my blog. I have changed it now. Hope it looks better :)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Sure Charishma, am on it now, the blog is very nice and full of good niche content.  But it is too long cut it down to 5 post per page and by giving a read more button.  This way you will have good readers also

Vijay

Charishma
from muscat
11 years ago

Hi again Vijay! Thank you so much for going through it again Smile

I have cut it down to 5 posts, but I can't understand how to put the "Read More" button. I did find it in the 'edit posts' section, and it does look enabled already, but somehow it is not functioning. Could you help me sort it out? Frown

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

You are using word press right it is next to all the the buttons like above like a = sign

gmail me at vvpvijay and i will help u