Megha Sridhar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blissandbrightness.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

Drop your thought pebbles!

Megha Sridhar
Megha Sridhar
from Bengalooru
11 years ago

Dearest fellow bloggers,

I am new at IndiBlogger and it has, now helped me explore the blog world like never before. I feel so elated that there are just too many people so very positively exploiting the web. I wish to be a part of it too. Also, bear with my zeal, I want to be read. Do give my blog a read, and tell me how you felt. 

Cheers,

Keep blogging! :)

Replies 1 to 5 of 5

didnt like the theme though :P but personal liking only !!!

but you are really slow in updating, as in blogging world I guess slowness will make you forgotten !!!

Use social media to post links as other wise people would be bored waiting for next update and will stop checking :P

Megha Sridhar
from Bengalooru
11 years ago

Hey,

Well, about the theme, I am going to change it very shortly. Like I said, I haven't really explored the blog world yet. I agree when you say that I don't update very frequently, because I believe in writing a meaningful blog rather than one that's frequently updated. When it comes to me, I don't write to blog, but I blog when I write. Thanks for your inputs. 

:)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yep I agree with Hunky the theme is too gawdy your poems need a soothing template.  Green is just not good.  And you have to do lot of SEO your page doesnt even exist on google search.  You are all over it though.  If you want inspiration look at Valli's blog

Vijay

Megha Sridhar
from Bengalooru
11 years ago

Hi Vijay,

Valli has got a wonderful blog out there. Yes, I will change the template and yes, I will do a lot on SEO. 

Thanks to you :)

Megha Sridhar
Megha Sridhar
from Bengalooru
11 years ago

I would be happier if you would talk about the content of the blog and my writing, more than the appearance, SEO and the frequency.

:) :) 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No offence Megha just gave my honest opinion

Megha Sridhar
Megha Sridhar
from Bengalooru
11 years ago

None taken! :)