Arpita Tiwary would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.indianbeautycenter.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for FeedBack on my Beauty Blog :)

Arpita Tiwary
Arpita Tiwary
from Kolkata
11 years ago

My Blog Indian Beauty Center- (www.indianbeautycenter.blogspot.in) is a Newbie growing blog that is not much popular but my spirit is till upto the highest level! Do help by reviwing my blog- be it good to hear, bad to hear or whatever! I would love to read it :D

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Look and Feel : Good. White is good most of the time and it looks kindda neat. However, there are just too many ads! 

Content: Have you noticed that the total words you put in tags is more than the words in the post itself ? Readers will love to read more than one liner posts. So please write more. Search engines are not kind to posts with so less content. 

Frequency: The frequency of blogging is good. Keep blogging :)

Arpita Tiwary
from Kolkata
11 years ago

But Tags help me in getting more page views na :D :D Also, I blog just for passion :D I only write one liner posts when I have reviewed somethign on other blogs and to fetch traffic to the original article, I have to redirect it to the other blogs! :)

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

There is a cliched saying, "Do not write for Search Engines, write for yourself." You you just write more and Search Engines will come crawling (literally). But they will not index posts with less than 300 words. 

Archana
Archana
from Panaji, Goa
11 years ago

Good one. I like your dove review